401K Plans for 11 -25 Employees
An affordable way to offer a 401(k) plan to your employees
Many small business owners – even those with 11 to 25 employees – think the cost to start and maintain a 401(k) plan for their employees is just too high.
That is no longer true.
Plus, the IRS encourages businesses to start new retirement plans by giving employers a $1,500 tax credit toward plan startup and administration costs. We can provide you with the details of this credit.
Pension Transfer Advisors, LLC has dramatically reduced the setup, administration and management costs for a business owner to offer a first class 401(k) plan to their employees.
- 24/7 online access to their account at one of the largest retirement plan providers in the country,
- a variety of investment options including retirement date model portfolios,
- the ability to change investment options at any time, and
- company matching contribution up to 4%.
Employers get a simple plan to help employees save for their future without breaking the bank. Pension Transfer Advisors handles all plan recordkeeping and administration, which includes:
- Assist the employer in determining employee eligibility and entry
- Coordinate with the plan’s trustee and recordkeeper the receipt, processing and accounting for contributions, investments, and distributions
- Prepare and mail participant statements
- Provide withdrawal request forms and process withdrawals
- Monitor required minimum distributions as requested by employer
- Annual compliance testing
- Prepare and file IRS Form 5500 and related schedules
- Prepare Summary Annual Report for participants
For a FREE, no obligation consultation on starting your own small business 401(k) plan, call or email us today for more information!